International Shipping to Angola
International Shipping to Angola from UK
Angola is a country in Southern Africa. Angola is the seventh largest country in Africa. It has the third largest economy in Sub Saharan Africa.
Angola has a population of around 24 million. Some of the top UK exports to Angola include; general industrial machinery and rubber.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Angola
We are different from the larger UK Freight Forwarders, in that we give all our customers a greater amount of our time and personal attention, looking after all their overseas shipping and documentation requirements. Taking the pressure of our clients, leaving them to focus on what they do best, making and selling their products. We offer complete International shipping services to Angola from UK, by Air Freight and Sea Freight to Angola main Air and Sea Ports, for UK businesses, Angolan trading companies and private shippers. With the co-operation of experienced and reliable Angolan Customs Brokers partners, we can also offer full door to door logistics services to Angola from UK.
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ worldwide logistics experience and can offer complete International shipping by Air and Sea freight throughout Angola from UK, serving the main commercial areas, as well as remote parts Angola. We ship all types of Commercial Cargo and personal household effects International removals.
We can offer the following types of international shipping services to Angola’s main Port of Luanda.
Sea Freight to Angola from UK
- FCL – Full Containers by Sea Freight to Luanda Port Angola from UK
- LCL – Less Container Loads by Sea Freight UK to Luanda Port CFS
- Ro-Ro – Oilwell & Mining Equipment by Sea Freight UK to Angola
- D.I.Y. International Household Moving from UK to Angola LCL & FCL
- Temperature controlled FCL containers by Sea Freight to Angola from UK
- Exhibition Stands & Equipment by Sea Freight to Luanda from UK
Air Freight to Angola from UK
- Direct Priority & Economy Air Freight UK to Luanda Airport Angola
- Oilwell & Mining Equipment Air Freight to Angola from UK
- Temperature controlled Air Freight UK to Luanda Airport
- AOG Express parts UK to Quatro de Favereiro Airport Luanda Angola
Specialist Project Shipping & Oversized Sea Freight to Angola
- OOG & Heavy Cargo shipping by Sea Freight to Angola from UK
- Live Events Logistics by Sea Freight from UK to Luanda Angola
- Oilwell & Mining Equipment by Sea Freight to Luanda Angola
- Used Factory Machinery shipping to Angola from UK
Specialist additional services
- UK Procurement services for Angolan buyers (zero rating UK VAT)
- Letter of Credit shipping documents and banking services
- Export Packing services compliant with Angolan requirements.
- Temporary exports from UK to Angola.
- Cargo Insurance for suitably packed new commercial goods
- Collections from multiple UK suppliers and consolidating together
Project Cargo Specialists Sea Freight to Angola
EON Logistics staff just love difficult Project Freight Shipping or OOG out of Gauge Cargo Shipping to Angola from UK. As International Freight Forwarders we’re a bit like a travel agent, in that instead of knowing all the best passenger airlines, best holiday resorts, hotels or cruise lines for your holidays around Angola, a Project Freight Forwarder will know all the best UK Sea Freight Shipping and Air Cargo Carriers, from the large number of freight agents who claim to who offer Out of Gauge/ OOG Freight Shipping or Heavy Lift/Oversized Cargo services by Sea freight to Luanda Angola from UK.
Most Logistics companies in UK have experience of sea freighting normal/easy to handle commercial cargos as FCL/LCL in standard sea shipping containers to Angola. Only a small number of specialist UK Project Freight Forwarders will have the necessary analytical experience of shipping by sea freight to Angola, extra-large cargos that are out of the box. Transporting OOG/Oversized Cargo/Heavy Lift sea freight to Angola from UK requires many years of hands on Project Sea freight shipping experience, which EON Logistics have in abundance.
Whatever you need to sea freight to Angola from UK and based on any delivery deadlines, we will offer you a wide choice of UK to Angola sea freight shipping or air freight service options, for you to choose from; we handle all the UK Road Transport, Port Security, VGM, UK Customs, any country specific documentation requirements and all standard shipping documentation needs for shipping your cargo from UK to Angola main port of Luanda.
Our reliable Angolan Customs Brokers will be happy to quote your buyers directly for the local Angolan Import Customs clearance, handling and delivery requirements.
UK to Angola Shipping Service information
Below are the current Sea and Air Freight service details from UK to Luanda Angola, to suit the buyers’ timelines and cost budgets for shipping to Angola from UK.
- FCL Container shipping to Luanda with Weekly sailings ex Tilbury With transit of approx. 29 days to Luanda, Angola.
- LCL Sea Freight small consignments Weekly Sea Freight from UK to Luanda, with transit of approx 29 days.
- Ro-Ro Service ex UK is twice monthly, with approx. 34 days transit time via Antwerp to Luanda Port, Angola.
- Air Freight UK to Luanda Airport. Direct flights with BA with Economy services with TAP, Ethiopian Airlines & Air France connecting Via Lisbon, Addis Ababa & Paris.
Requirements & Prohibited Items
- Cars, trucks, caravans, used agricultural machinery should always be steam cleaned before sea freighting to Angola from UK, to remove all soil residue and pests.
- Similar to most countries you should check with the Angolan buyers Customs Broker, if the goods being shipped can be imported into Angola. The Customs Broker can confirm before goods are shipped from UK to Angola, if they can be imported without any restrictions. Normal prohibited items will include, but not limited to the following: Cash, Diamonds and Bullion, precious metals, live animals, drugs, firearms and ammunition.
- ISPM15, timber packing and marking requirements. Most countries around the globe, including the UK, require that any timber packaging used when shipping is heat treated and has the appropriate HT and/or ISPM15 stamps visible on the timber package, to prevent any insects or pests transferring and affecting agriculture or forests in the country of destination.
Export Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Angola
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, in the event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Sea or Air transport to Luanda Angola from UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote in writing.
- You should not rely on the transporters to Angola liability insurance cover, under their Air Waybill or Ocean Bills or Lading terms and conditions. This does not equate to cargo insurance cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the Transport Company or carriers, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it will endure throughout a normal international sea or air movement from UK to Angola.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Customs Import advice
- It is the overseas buyers’ responsibility to check that they can import the goods they are buying from UK. We recommend that you check with your Angolan buyers, that they have a local import customs broker, who can advise the buyers on the customs documentation requirements for importing the products you are shipping, Angolan Authorities have strict laws in regards to importing used cars & Heavier vehicles e.g. Trucks, with maximum age of 3 years for cars & 5 year old for heavy vehicles.
- The importers Customs Brokers can advise on Angolan import customs duty, taxes, customs HS tariff classifications, if any prohibited or restricted goods and full documents required from UK shippers. This will avoid any issues of trying to import goods that the Angolan Customs will not allow to be imported and thus prevent wasted storage or other costs having to ship back to the UK from Angola.
- The Angolan Importer would need to check with their local Bureau Veritas Office to check if the goods need pre-inspection prior to exporting to Angola. The Regional Centre asks the seller for technical details of the goods, a copy of the proforma invoice, the location and the date when the goods are available for inspection. An Inspector physically checks the goods to ensure that the quality/quantity correspond to the details on the PIP and the proforma invoice which is made in the presence of the seller. If there are any discrepancies, the seller will be asked to correct them before a formal report of findings is submitted; the experts determine the value for duty purposes in accordance with the Customs regulations of Angola.
- Please note that the information on special requirements for shipping from UK to Angola is current and may change from time to time. We suggest that this is re checked with the Angolan buyers Customs Brokers before shipping, in the event of changes to special requirements or new regulations/requirements in place at time of shipping from UK to Angola.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Angola