International Shipping to Malaysia
International Shipping to Malaya from UK
We are very different from larger UK Freight Forwarders, in that we give all our customers a greater amount of our time and personal attention, looking after all their Overseas Shipping and documentation requirements. Using EON Logistics export shipping services to Malaya, you do not need to speak with 6 different people, your export will be managed by the same member of staff, throughout your shipment to Malaya. We take the shipping knowledge pressure of our clients, leaving them to focus on what they do best, making and selling their products overseas. We offer a complete International Shipping Service to Malaysia from UK, by both Air Freight and Sea Freight to all of Malaysia’s main Air and Sea Ports, for UK Exporters, Malaya Trading Companies and Private Shippers. With the co-operation of our experienced, friendly and reliable Malay Customs Brokers partners, we can also offer full door to door logistics services to Malaya from UK.
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ International Logistics Experience and can offer different options for your International Shipping by Air and Sea Freight to Malaya from UK. We ship all types of Commercial Cargo, Oversized or Heavy Cargo shipping and Personal Household International Removals throughout Malaysia.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Malaya from UK
We can offer the following types of International Shipping Services to Malaya’s main sea ports or airport of Port Kelang, Kuala Lumper, Penang, Tanjung Pelepas, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
Sea Freight to Malaya from UK
- FCL –Full Containers by Sea Freight to Malaya from UK
- LCL – Less Container Loads by Sea Freight to Port Kelang CFS
- Ro-Ro – Cars & Construction Equipment by Sea Freight to Malaya.
- D.I.Y. International Household Moving from UK to Malaya LCL & FCL
- Temperature controlled FCL containers by Sea Freight Kuala Lumper Malaya
- Exhibition Stands & Equipment by Sea Freight to Kuala Lumper from UK
Air Freight to Malaya from UK
- Direct Priority & Economy Air Freight to Kuala Lumper International Airport
- Oilwell & Mining Equipment Air Freight to KUL from LHR
- Temperature controlled Air Freight to Malaya Airports
- AOG Express parts by Airfreight to Kuala Lumper from UK
Specialist Project Shipping & Oversized Sea Freight to Malaya
- OOG & Heavy Cargo shipping by Sea Freight to Penang or Port Kelang
- Live Events Logistics by Sea Freight from UK to Kuala Lumper Malaya.
- Oilwell & Mining Equipment by Sea Freight to Tanjung Pelepas Malaya.
- University Science Field Trip Equipment Temporary Exports to Malaya
- Used Factory Machinery shipping to Kuala Lumper Malaya from UK
Specialist Additional Services
- UK Procurement services for Malaysian buyers (zero rating 20% UK VAT)
- Letter of Credit shipping documents and banking services
- Export Packing services compliant with Malaysian requirements.
- Temporary exports customs assistance from UK to Malaya
- Cargo Insurance for suitably packed new commercial goods
- Collections from multiple UK suppliers and Consolidated Cargo Shipping
Project Cargo Specialists Sea Freight to Malaya
EON Logistics staff just love difficult Project Freight Shipping or OOG out of Gauge Cargo Shipping to Malaysia from UK. As International Freight Forwarders we’re a bit like a travel agent, in that instead of knowing all the best passenger airlines, best holiday resorts, hotels or cruise lines for your holidays in Malaya, Project Freight Forwarder will know all the best UK Sea Freight Shipping and Air Cargo Carriers, from the large number of freight agents who claim to who offer Out of Gauge/ OOG Freight Shipping or Heavy Lift/Oversized Cargo services by Sea freight to Malaya from UK.
Most Logistics companies in UK have experience of sea freighting normal/easy to handle commercial cargos as FCL/LCL in standard sea shipping containers to Malaya. Only a small number of specialist UK Project Freight Forwarders will have the necessary analytical experience of shipping by sea freight to Malaya, extra-large cargos that are out of the box. Transporting OOG/Oversized Cargo/Heavy Lift sea freight to Malaysia from UK requires many years of hands on Project Sea freight shipping experience, which EON Logistics have in abundance.
Whatever you need to sea freight to Malaya from UK and based on any delivery deadlines, we will offer you a wide choice of UK to Malaysia sea freight shipping or air freight service options, for you to choose from; we handle all the UK Road Transport, Port Security, VGM/Solas, UK Customs, any country specific documentation requirements and all standard shipping documentation needs for shipping your cargo from UK to main port of Port Kelang.
UK to Malaysia Shipping Service Information
Below are the current Sea and Air Freight service details from UK to Malaya Ports, to suit the buyers’ timelines and cost budgets for shipping to Malaysia from UK.
- FCL Container shipping to Malaya, several weekly sailings with approx. 30 to 34 days transit time to Port Kelang Malaya. Direct and transhipment service options are available via Singapore.
- LCL Sea Freight small consignments by Sea Freight, weekly sailings ex UK to Port Kelang, with transit of approx 34 days via Singapore.
- Ro/Ro Service to Port Kelang with Twice Monthly Sailings, with approx 28 – 36 days transit via Singapore.
- Air Freight UK to Kuala Lumper International Airport. Direct flights with BA or MAS and cheaper Economy Transhipping flights with Royal Brunei, Emirates, Singapore and other airlines, with slightly longer transit times.
Requirements & Prohibited Items
- Cars, trucks, caravans, used agricultural machinery should always be steam cleaned before sea freighting to Malaysia from UK, to remove all soil residue and pests.
- Similar to most countries you should check with the Malaya buyers Customs Broker, if the goods being shipped can be imported into Malaysia. The Malay Customs Broker can confirm before goods are shipped from UK, if they can be imported without any age or other restrictions. Normal prohibited items will include, but not limited to the following: Cash, Diamonds and Bullion, precious metals, scrap/waste, live animals, drugs, firearms and ammunition.
- ISPM15, timber packing and marking requirements. Most countries around the globe, including the UK, require that any timber packaging used when shipping is heat treated and has the appropriate HT and/or ISPM15 stamps visible on the timber package, to prevent any insects or pests transferring and affecting agriculture or forests in the country of destination.
Export Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Malaysia.
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, in the event of a damage or pilferage incident during Sea or Air shipment to Malaysia from UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote in writing, before goods are collected.
- You should not rely on the shipping carriers to Malaya liability insurance cover, under their Air Waybill or Ocean Bills or Lading terms and conditions. This does not equate to cargo insurance cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the carriers, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it will endure throughout a normal International Sea or Air movement from UK to Malaysia.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Customs Import advice
- It is the overseas buyers’ responsibility to check that they can import the goods they are buying from their UK suppliers. We recommend that you check with your Malaysian buyers, that they have a local import customs broker, who can advise the buyers on the customs documentation requirements for importing the products you are shipping from the UK to Malaya.
- The importers Customs Brokers can advise on correct Malaysian import duty and taxes, customs HS tariff classifications, if any prohibited or restricted goods and full documents required from UK suppliers. This will avoid any issues of trying to import goods that Malaysian Customs will not allow to be imported and thus prevent wasted storage or other costs having to ship goods back to the UK.
- Please note that the information on special requirements for shipping from UK to Malaysia is current and may change from time to time. We suggest that this is re checked with the Malaysian buyers Customs Brokers before shipping, in the event of changes to special requirements or new regulations/requirements in place at time of shipping from UK to Malaysia
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Malaya from UK