UK Sea Freight Forwarder Specialists
International Shipping Sea Freight
Sea Freight is one of the longest established forms of transporting goods internationally. It can also be one of the most cost-effective. While Air Freight is preferred for time-sensitive shipments, Sea Freight is still the first choice for many industries and individuals looking for cost-effective International Shipping solutions.
Here at EON Logistics, our staff have over 40 years industry experience of International Shipping from UK via Sea Freight for large and small firms alike, offering competitive and reliable Sea Freight Services.
Personal Customer Service
We’ve never claimed to be the largest company in the UK Marketplace, but unlike larger global Freight Forwarders, we take pride in affording you a higher level of personal hands on service and specialist, expertise advice on each and every important aspect of your cargo’s freight movements.
Our International Shipping Services Include
- FCL (Full Container Load) 20ft, 40ft, 40ft HC, Open Top and Flat Rack
- LCL (Less than Container Load) For when you haven’t got enough cargo to fill a full container
- RoRo (Roll on, Roll off) Used when you have to ship wheeled vehicles or Agricultural machinery
- Hazardous Cargo handling experience
- Temperature Controlled Cargo as FCL only
- Oversized Machinery Shipping
We are also pleased to be able to offer
- Export Documentation Compliance for different countries
- Export Packing assistance and guidance
- Letters of Credit document assistance and payment
- Pre-Shipment Inspections
- Insurance Cover can be arranged
- Destination buyers responsibilities and charges
Contact us for your next Sea Freight quote. We are very confident you will be impressed with our attention to detail. International Shipping from UK to over 140 Countries