Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Austria
International Shipping to Austria
Austria is a Country in Central Europe, bordered by Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Switzerland. Austria is said to be one of the wealthiest countries in Europe. UK Exports to Austria were valued at €2.3 billion in 2014, up from €2 billion in 2013.
We can offer daily full load UK – Austria – UK Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to and from Austria is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Austria from UK
Our staff have over 40 years’ experience offering European Road Freight services, including to and from Austria. With our large network or reliable Austrian transport providers, we can transport all types of Commercial Cargo, Oversized or Heavy OOG Project Cargo and DIY Household Removals throughout Austria. Agricultural and Construction Equipment road transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Vienna.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport UK to Austria’s main centres of: Vienna, Innsbruck, Kufstein, Linz and Salzburg.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Austria – UK
- Twice weekly Groupage/Part load Road Freight to Austria
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK – Austria – UK
- Express Road Transport to Austria for priority deliveries
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Austria
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Vienna
- D.I.Y. Household Removals UK – Austria – UK
- Construction Equipment UK – Austria Low Loader Trailers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Vienna Trade Shows
UK to Austria Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Austria, transit 2 to 3 days
- Twice weekly Pallet Transport and part load groupage consignments. Transit approx. 3 to 4 days.
- Express Road Transport, small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Next day deliveries throughout Austria.
Express Road Transport from UK to Austria
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Austria, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering within 24 hours. With multiple daily ferry sailings to mainland Europe from UK ports, small priority express delivery vans can carry up to 1200kgs and approx. 9cbm of packed cargo and are able to load and deliver to all parts of Austria the very next day. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the clients’ specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Austria
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a UK to Austria road transport movement.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to Austria’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road terms and conditions. This does not cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement to Austria.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if your cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Austria