Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Belgium
International Shipping to Belgium
Belgium is a State in Western Europe bordering the North Sea, Luxembourg, Germany, The Netherlands and France. Belgium is a small, densely populated Country covering an area of over 30000 square kilometres and has a population of about 11.3 million people.
Although Belgium is a small European Country, the Port of Antwerp is the second busiest container port in Europe employing over 60000 people.
Belgium is the 8th largest market for UK Exports.
We can offer daily UK – Belgium – UK Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to and from Belgium is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Belgium from UK
Staff with over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to Belgium from UK, to all Belgium main towns, cities and sea ports. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout Belgium. Oversized Agricultural, Mining and Construction Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events around Belgium.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport and Air Freight services to Belgium’s main population centres of: Brussels, Antwerp, Brugge, Ghent, Ostend and Zeebrugge.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Belgium – UK
- Groupage/Part load Road Freight throughout Belgium
- Full Load Road Transport UK to Belgium
- Dedicated Express Transport to Brussels for priority deliveries
- Air freight to Brussels if required. Most cargos move by road freight
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Belgium
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Brussels
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK – Belgium – UK
- Low Loader Transport to Antwerp for Construction Equipment
- UK Procurement/Trading services for Belgian buyers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Brussels Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to Belgium Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Belgium, transit 1 to 2 days.
- Daily Pallet Transport and small part load groupage consignments. Transit subject to final delivery town, approx 2 to 3 days.
- Express Road Transport, small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Next day deliveries throughout Belgium.
- Multiple Daily direct Air Cargo Freight services throughout Belgium. Although due to smaller aircraft holds around Europe, most UK to Belgium cargo moves road freight.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Belgium
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Belgium and Luxemburg, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering as quickly as possible. With multiple daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK East and South coast ports, small vans can deliver to all parts of Belgium or Luxemburg the very next day. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the clients’ specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Belgium
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during an air or road transport to Belgium from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporters to the Belgium liability insurance cover, under their CMR road or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not equate to the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement UK – Belgium – UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Belgium