Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Bulgaria
International Shipping to Bulgaria
Bulgaria is a Country located in South Eastern Europe which is bordered by Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey. Bulgaria has an estimated population of around 7 million people. Some of the top UK Exports to Bulgaria include Industrial Machinery and Textile and Fabrics.
We can offer daily full load UK to Bulgaria Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to and from Bulgaria is available to suit all commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Bulgaria from UK
Our staff have over 40 years experience offering European Road Freight services, including to and from Bulgaria. With our large network or reliable European transport providers, we can transport all types of Commercial Cargo, Oversized or Heavy OOG Project Cargo and DIY Household Removals throughout Bulgaria. Agricultural and Construction Equipment road transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport UK to Bulgarian main centres of: Sofia, Bourgas and Varna.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK to Sofia Bulgaria
- Twice weekly Groupage/Part load Road Freight to Sofia
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK – Bulgaria
- Express Road Transport to Sofia for priority deliveries
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Bulgaria
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Sofia
- D.I.Y. Household Removals UK – Sofia Bulgaria
- Construction Equipment UK to Bulgaria Low Loader Trailers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Sofia Trade Shows
UK to Bulgaria Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Bulgaria, transit 7 to 9 days
- Twice weekly Pallet Transport and part load groupage consignments. Transit approx. 8 to 10 days.
- Express Road Transport, small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries, taking 3 to 4 days to Sofia Bulgaria.
Express Road Transport from UK to Bulgaria
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Bulgaria, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering as soon as possible. With multiple daily ferry sailings to mainland Europe from UK ports, small priority express delivery vans can carry up to 1200kgs and approx. 9cbm of packed cargo and are able to load and deliver to all parts of Bulgaria within 4 to 5 days. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the clients’ specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Bulgaria
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a UK to Bulgaria road transport movement.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your companies own Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to Bulgaria’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road terms and conditions. This does not cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement to Bulgaria.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if your cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Bulgaria