Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Cyprus
International Shipping to Cyprus
Republic of Cyprus, is a Country in Eastern Mediterranean. It is the third largest and third most populated island in the Mediterranean with a population of around 1 million people.
The UK is Cyprus’ main trading partner with some of the main UK Exports being Iron and Steel Products and Pharmaceutical products.
For quick Shipping to Cyprus, we can offer weekly UK to Cyprus Door to Door full load and part load Road Transport Services. We offer a full range of competitive UK Road freight, Sea Freight and Air cargo logistics services to Cyprus’s main towns to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Cyprus from UK
EON logistics & Trading’s staff have many years experience offering road freight services to Limassol Cyprus from UK, together with Air cargo and Sea container freight. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and Household Removals throughout Cyprus. Oversized Agricultural, Construction and Mining Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Cyprus.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport, Sea Freight and Air Freight services to Cyprus’s main centres of: Limassol, Larnaca and Nicosia.
- Weekly Road Freight Transport UK to Limassol Cyprus
- Groupage/Part load Road Freight Cyprus
- Full Load Road Transport UK to Cyprus
- Dedicated Express Transport to Cyprus for urgent deliveries
- Daily Airfreight UK to Pathos & Nicosia Cyprus
- Full Load Sea Containers to Limassol Cyprus from UK
- LCL/Groupage Sea Freight UK to Limassol Cyprus
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Sea and Road Transport to Cyprus
- Event Logistics for Live Music Events in Nicosia Cyprus
- D.I.Y. Household Removals UK to Cyprus.
- Agricultural Equipment Low Loader Transport to Cyprus
- UK Procurement services for Cypriot traders and buyers.
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Cyprus Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order managing & consolidation
- Export documents T2L and Letter of Credit payment negotiation
UK to Cyprus Service information
- Weekly Full load Road Freight to Limassol Cyprus, departing each Wednesday, with transit of approx 7 days to Limassol Port.
- Weekly UK/Cyprus Pallet Road Freight and small part load groupage. Transit approx 7 days, subject to final destination.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Taking 4 to 5 days (subject to ferry connections).
- Multiple direct Daily Air Cargo Freight flights UK to Nicosia, Pathos and Limassol airports.
- Sea Freight FCL and LCL Container Shipping UK to Limassol Cyprus, weekly sailings, with transit of approx 11days.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Cyprus
When time is of the essence and cargo is too big to send by air freight to Cyprus, we can make special arrangements for small trucks express road transport delivery within particular time limits throughout Cyprus, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK to the continent, small vans can deliver from UK to Limassol Cyprus within 5 days (subject to ferry schedules) and with slightly longer drive time to other cities and towns around Cyprus. Using the most appropriate of below wide selection of transport equipment detailed below, we can provide a responsive and secure UK to Cyprus Sea, Air and Road Transport solution, to live up to the client specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Cyprus
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Road Freight, Sea or Air Freight to Cyprus from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the road transporter to Cyprus’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road freight, Sea Bill of Lading or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not automatically insure for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence on the part of a transporter, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking that your cargo may endure throughout a normal Road Transport, Sea or Air movement from the UK to Cyprus.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may totally refuse to entertain any cargo insurance claims, if you do not suitably export pack and protect your cargo for any type of Freight transport to Cyprus.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Cyprus