Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Czech Republic
International Shipping to Czech Republic
Czech Republic is a Country in Central Europe and has a population of approximately 10.6 million people. Czech Republic is the UK’s 27th largest export market.
Some of the top UK Exports to the Czech Republic include Electrical Equipment and Pharmaceutical products.
We can offer daily full load UK to Czech Republic Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to Czech Republic is available to suit all commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Czech Republic from UK
EON Logistics staffs have over 40 years experience offering European Road Freight services, including to the Czech Republic. With our large network or reliable European transport providers, we can transport all types of Commercial Cargo, Oversized or Heavy OOG Project Cargo and DIY Household Removals throughout the Czech Republic. Agricultural and Construction Equipment road transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Prague Czech Republic.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport UK to the Czech Republics main centres of: Prague, Pilsen and Brno.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK to Prague, Czech Republic
- Twice weekly Groupage/Part load Road Freight to Prague
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK – Czech Republic
- Express Road Transport to Prague for priority deliveries
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Czech Republic
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Prague
- D.I.Y. Household Removals UK – Czech Republic
- Construction Equipment to Czech Republic Low Loader Trailers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Prague Trade Shows
UK to the Czech Republic Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Czech Republic, transit 2 to 3 days
- Twice weekly Pallet Transport and part load groupage consignments. Transit approx. 3 to 4 days.
- Express Road Transport, small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries, with next day delivery London to Prague.
Express Road Transport from UK to Czech Republic
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout the Czech Republic, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering within 24 hours to Prague from London. With multiple daily ferry sailings to mainland Europe from UK ports, small priority express delivery vans can carry up to 1200kgs and approx. 9cbm of packed cargo and are able to load and deliver to all parts of the Czech Republic within 1 to 2 days. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the clients’ specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Czech Republic
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a UK to the Czech Republic road transport movement.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your companies own Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to the Czech Republic’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road terms and conditions. This does not cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement to the Czech Republic.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if your cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Czech Republic