Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Denmark
International Shipping to Denmark
Denmark is a Scandinavian Country with an estimated population of 5.7 million. Denmark is South West of Sweden and South of Norway and is bordered by Germany.
Denmark is the UK’s 22nd largest Export Market. Annual trade between Denmark and the UK is valued at £2.5 billion.
We can offer daily UK – Denmark – UK Door to Door full load Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive Road freight, Sea and Air cargo logistics services to and from Denmark’s main cities, towns and islands is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Denmark from UK
Our highly experienced staff with over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to Denmark from UK, together with occasional Air and Sea freight. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout Denmark and Danish dependant Islands. Oversized Agricultural, Mining and Construction Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events throughout Denmark.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport, Sea and Air Freight services to Denmark’s main population centres of: Copenhagen, Esbjerg, Aarhus, Odense, Greenland and Faroe Islands.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Denmark – UK
- Twice weekly Groupage/Part load Road Freight throughout Denmark
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK to Denmark
- Dedicated Express Transport to Denmark for priority deliveries
- Air freight to Denmark if required. Most cargo moves by road freight
- Full Load Sea Containers UK to Denmark and Greenland
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Denmark
- Specialist Road Transport for Live Events in Copenhagen
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK – Denmark – UK
- Low Loader Transport to Denmark for Construction Equipment
- UK Procurement services for Danish & Greenland buyers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Danish Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to Denmark Service information
- Daily Full load Road Freight to Denmark, transit 1 to 3 days
- Twice weekly Pallet Road Transport to Denmark and small part load groupage consignments. Transit approx 3 to 4 days, subject to destination.
- Express Road Transport to Denmark, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Taking 1 to 2 days to deliver to most areas of Denmark.
- Multiple Daily direct Air Cargo Freight services throughout Denmark, although due to smaller air craft holds around Europe, most UK to Denmark cargo moves by road freight.
- Sea Container Transhipping and cross trade services via Copenhagen, Denmark to Danish Dependant Islands of Greenland and Faroe Islands.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Denmark
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Denmark, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK, small vans can deliver to Denmark next day and 2 days transit to more distant towns around Denmark. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the client specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Denmark
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Road Freight, Sea or Air Freight to Denmark from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the road transporter to Denmark’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road freight, Sea Bill of Lading or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not automatically insure for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence on the part of a transporter, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking that your cargo may endure throughout a normal road transport movement from the UK to Denmark or Sea Freight UK to Greenland.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may totally refuse to entertain any cargo insurance claims, if you do not suitably export pack and protect your cargo for road transport to Denmark.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Denmark