Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Finland
International Shipping to Finland
Finland is a Northern European Nation bordering Sweden, Norway and Russia. Finland’s population is estimated to be around 5.5 million.
Top UK Exports to Finland include Vehicles, Machinery and Pharmaceuticals. The UK was Finland’s seventh largest trading partner in goods in 2014.
We can offer daily loading UK – Finland – UK Door to Door full load Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive Road freight, Sea containers and Air cargo logistics services to Finland’s main cities and towns is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Finland from UK
EON logistics & Trading’s staff have over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to Finland from UK, together with Air and Sea container freight. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout Finland. Oversized Agricultural, Construction and Mining Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight of Science Equipment to Lapland in the Arctic Circle, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Helsinki and Turku Finland.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport, Sea Freight and Air Freight services to Finland’s main centres of Helsinki, Hamina, Kotka, Rauma and Turku.
- Road Freight Transport UK – Finland – UK
- Weekly Groupage/Part load Road Freight to Helsinki Finland
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK to Finland
- Dedicated Express Transport to Finland for priority deliveries
- Daily Air freight UK to Helsinki Finland
- Full Load Sea Containers to Helsinki from Hull & Tilbury
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Finland
- Tour Truck Road Transport for Live Events in Helsinki
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK to Finland’s main cities.
- Agricultural Equipment Low Loader Transport to Finland
- UK Procurement services for Finland’s traders and buyers.
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Finnish Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order managing & consolidation
- Cross Trade transhipping to UK cargo for Russia via Finland
UK to Finland Service information
- Daily Full load Road Freight to Finland, transit of 5 to 7 days
- Weekly UK/Finland Pallet Road Freight and small part load groupage. Transit approx 6 to 8 days, subject to final destination.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Taking 2 to 3 days to deliver to most parts of Finland.
- Multiple direct Daily Air Cargo Freight services to Helsinki from UK, with Finnair, BA and Norwegian Air. Although due to smaller air craft holds around Europe, most UK to Finland cargo transports by road freight and sea freight.
- Sea Container Shipping Hull and Tilbury to Helsinki Finland, 2 sailings per week, with 4 to 6 days transit to Door Finland.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Finland
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Finland, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK, small vans can deliver to Helsinki Finland within 2 days. With slightly longer drive time to other cities and towns around Finland. Using the most appropriate of our wide selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure UK to Finland Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the client specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Finland
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Road Freight, Sea or Air Freight to Finland from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the road transporter to Finland’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road freight, Sea Bill of Lading or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not automatically insure for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence on the part of a transporter, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking that your cargo may endure throughout a normal Road Transport, Sea or Air movement from the UK to Finland, or from Finland to UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may totally refuse to entertain any cargo insurance claims, if you do not suitably export pack and protect your cargo for any type of Freight transport to Finland.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Finland