Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to France
International Shipping to France
France extends from the English Channel to the Mediterranean Sea and from the Atlantic Ocean to the North Sea. France covers an area of over 640000 square km’s and has an estimated population of around 66.9 million people.
France is the 3rd largest market for UK Exports.
We can offer daily UK – France – UK Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to and from France is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to France from UK
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to France from UK, to all French main towns, cities and sea ports. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout France. Oversized Agricultural, Mining and Construction Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events around France.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport and Air Freight services to France’s main population centres of: Paris, Le Havre, Bordeaux, Cherbourg, Dunkirk, Lyon, Marseille, Strasbourg and many others.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – France – UK
- Groupage/Part load Road Freight throughout France
- Full Load Road Transport UK to France
- Dedicated Express Transport to France for priority deliveries
- Air freight to France if required. Most cargos move by road
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to France
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Paris
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK – France – UK
- Low Loader Transport to France for Agricultural Equipment
- UK Procurement/Trading services for French buyers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Paris Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to France Service information
- Full load Road Freight to France, transit 1 to 3 days
- Daily Pallet Transport and small part load groupage consignments. Transit subject to final delivery town, approx 3 to 5 days.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Next day deliveries to most areas in France.
- Multiple Daily direct Air Cargo Freight services throughout France, although due to smaller aircraft holds around Europe, most cargo moves road freight.
European Express Road Transport from UK to France
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout France, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK, we can deliver to most parts of France next day. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the most demanding requirements .
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for France
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a road, sea or air transport to France from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to France’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not equate to the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement UK – France – UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to France