Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Germany
International Shipping to Germany
Germany is the third largest Exporter and Importer in the World and contributes to more than half of the European Union’s International Trade.
Germany is the UK’s largest export market in Europe and second largest globally after USA.
We provide daily UK – Germany – UK Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to and from Germany are available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Germany from UK
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to Germany from UK, to all of Germany’s main towns, cities and sea ports. We ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout Germany. Oversized Agricultural, Mining and Construction Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events around Germany.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport and Air Freight services to Germany’s main population centres of: Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Hannover, Munich and many others.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Germany – UK
- Groupage/Part load Road Freight throughout Germany
- Full Load Road Transport UK to Germany
- Dedicated Express Transport to Germany for urgent deliveries
- Air freight to Germany if required. Most cargos move by road
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Germany
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Berlin
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK-Germany-UK
- Low Loader Transport to Germany for Construction Equipment
- UK Procurement/Trading services for German buyers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Berlin Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to Germany Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Germany, transit 1 to 3 days
- Daily Pallet Transport and small part load groupage consignments. Transit subject to final delivery town, approx 3 to 5 days.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Next day deliveries to most parts of Germany.
- Multiple Daily direct Air Cargo Freight services to Germany, although due to smaller air cargo holds, most cargo moves via road.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Germany
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Germany, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. With multiple daily ferry sailings from UK ports, we can deliver to most parts of Germany next day. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive priority service.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Germany
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a road, sea or air transport to Germany from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to Germany’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not equate to the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement UK – Germany – UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Germany