Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Greece
International Shipping to Greece
Greece is a Country in South Eastern Europe famous for its vast amounts of Islands in the Aegean and Ionian seas. Greece has a population of around 11 million people and borders Turkey, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Albania.
Greece is the UK’s 43rd largest export market for goods. Some of the top UK Exports to Greece include Electrical Machinery and Appliances.
For quick shipping to Greece and Greek Islands, we can offer weekly UK to Greece Door to Door full load and part load Road Transport Services. We offer a full range of competitive UK Road freight, Sea Freight and Air cargo logistics services to Greece’s main towns and Islands, capable of handling goods from both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Greece from UK
EON logistics & Trading’s staff have over 40 years experience offering European road freight services to Greece from UK, together with Air cargo and Sea container freight. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and DIY Household Removals throughout Greece. Oversized Agricultural, Construction and Mining Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Athens.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport, Sea Freight and Air Freight services to Greece’s main centres of: Athens, Piraeus, Thessaloniki, Crete and Corfu Islands.
- Weekly Road Freight Transport UK to Athens Greece
- Groupage/Part load Road Freight Athens & Thessaloniki
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK to Athens Greece
- Dedicated Express Transport to Greece for urgent deliveries
- Daily Airfreight UK to Athens Greece
- Full Load Sea Containers to Piraeus Greece from UK
- LCL/Groupage Sea Freight UK to Athens Greece
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Sea and Road Transport to Greece
- Event Logistics for Live Music Events in Athens Greece
- D.I.Y. Household Removals UK to Athens & Thessaloniki
- Agricultural Equipment Low Loader Transport to Greece
- UK Procurement services for Greek traders and buyers.
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Athens Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order managing & consolidation
UK to Greece Service information
- Daily Full load Road Freight to Athens Greece, with transit of approx 5 to 7 days. Plus 2 days to Thessaloniki.
- Weekly UK to Greece Pallet Road Freight and small part load groupage. Transit approx 7 days, subject to final destination.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Taking 4 to 5 days (subject to ferry connections).
- Multiple direct Daily Air Cargo Freight flights UK to Athens.
- Sea Freight FCL and LCL Container Shipping UK to Piraeus Greece, weekly sailings, with transit of approx 15 days.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Greece
When time is of the essence and cargo is too big to send by air freight to Greece, we can make special arrangements for small trucks express road transport delivery within particular time limits throughout Greece, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK to the continent, small vans can deliver from UK to Athens Greece within 5 days (subject to ferry schedules) and with slightly longer drive time to other cities, towns and Greek Islands of Crete and Corfu. Using the most appropriate of below wide selection of transport equipment detailed below, we can provide a responsive and secure UK to Greece Sea, Air and Road Transport solution, to live up to the client specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Greece
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Road Freight, Sea or Air Freight to Greece from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the road transporter to Greece’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road freight, Sea Bill of Lading or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not automatically insure for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence on the part of a transporter, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking that your cargo may endure throughout a normal Road Transport, Sea or Air movement from the UK to Greece.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may totally refuse to entertain any cargo insurance claims, if you do not suitably export pack and protect your cargo for any type of Freight transport to Greece.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Greece