Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Italy
International Shipping to Italy
Italy is a European Country with a long Mediterranean Coastline and has a population of around 60.7 million people. Italy is the second largest manufacturer in Europe behind Germany. Italy is the 9th largest market for UK Exports.
We can offer daily UK – Italy – UK Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to and from Italy is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Italy from UK
Our staff have over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to Italy from UK, to all of Italy’s main towns, cities and sea ports. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout Italy. Oversized Agricultural, Mining and Construction Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events around Italy.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport and Air Freight services to Italy’s main population centres of: Milan, Rome, Bologna, Genoa, Naples, Turin, Venice and many others.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Italy – UK
- Groupage/Part load Road Freight throughout Italy
- Full Load Road Transport UK to Italy
- Dedicated Express Transport to Italy for urgent deliveries
- Air freight to Italy if required. Most cargos move by road freight
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Italy
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Rome
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK – Italy – UK
- Low Loader Transport to Italy for Construction Equipment
- UK Procurement/Trading services for Italian buyers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Rome Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to Italy Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Italy, transit 3 to 5 days
- Daily Pallet Transport and small part load groupage consignments. Transit subject to final delivery town, approx 4 to 6 days.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Next day deliveries to most areas of Italy.
- Multiple Daily direct Air Cargo Freight services throughout Italy, although due to smaller air craft holds around Europe, most UK/Italian cargo moves road freight.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Italy
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Italy, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK, small vans can deliver to most parts of Italy next day. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the most demanding requirements .
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Italy
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a road, sea or air transport to Italy from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to Italy’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not equate to the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement UK – Italy – UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Italy