Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Malta
International Shipping To Malta
Malta is country in the central Mediterranean between Sicily and the North African coast. Malta covers just over 315 km2 and has a population of around 435,000. Almost half of Malta’s residents live in the country’s capital, Valletta.
We can offer a complete choice of export Road Transport, Sea Freight and Air Freight Services to Malta from UK, for commercial manufacturers, private shippers and Maltese trading companies.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Malta
Established in 2012, EON Logistics senior staff have over 40 years’ experience of all European Road Freight, together with International Sea and Air Freight Shipping services to Malta from UK. We ship all types of Commercial Cargo, Cars, Aircraft Parts, Boats and Yacht shipping, Oversized/OOG Project Cargo, DIY Household Effects Removals, Music/Stage or Exhibition Equipment for live events in St Julian’s Malta.
We supply all types of International Freight Shipping services to Malta Port of Valletta and to towns of St Julian’s, Birkirkara, Selema and St Pauls Bay.
- FCL – Full Container Shipping UK to Valetta Malta
- LCL Groupage/Pallets by Sea Freight UK to Malta
- Airfreight to Luqa Malta Airport, Priority or Economy services
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road/Sea Transport UK to Malta
- Door to Door Freight Logistics for Live Events in St Julian’s
- DIY Household Removals to Malta from UK
- Car & Truck shipping UK to Valetta Port Malta
- Procurement/Trading services for Maltese buyers, sourcing from UK
- Exhibition Express Road/Air Service for Trade Shows in St Julian’s
- Used Construction Machinery Road Transport UK to Malta
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to Malta Shipping Service information
Below we can offer a range of UK transport services to Malta, by Sea, Air and Road Freight, to suit the buyers’ timelines and cost budgets for shipping to Malta from UK.
- FCL Container shipping to Valetta, Malta with multiple weekly sailings ex Felixstowe and Southampton. With transits of approx. 10 days to Valetta Port.
- LCL Sea Freight groupage/small consignments by Sea Freight weekly from UK to Malta, with transit of approx 10 to 12 days.
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK to Malta, transit approx 5 days.
- Pallet Road Transport to Malta, small LTL groupage consignments. weekly departures, with transit of approx. 6 to 7 days.
- Express Road Transport UK to Malta. Small priority cargos, max 1200kgs per small express curtain or box van. Transit of approx 2 to 3 days (subject to ferry connections).
- Air Freight UK to Malta Luqa Airport . Multiple daily direct flights with Air Malta, BA and other airlines.
Urgent Road Transport from UK to Malta
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Malta, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering within 48 to 60 hours to Malta from London. With multiple daily ferry sailings from UK to mainland Europe, small priority express delivery vans can quickly transport up to 1200kgs and approx. 9cbm of packed cargo and are able to load UK and deliver to all parts of Malta within 2 to 3 days. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles and containers detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to all our clients’ specific time sensitive delivery requirements from UK to Malta.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Export Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Malta
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, in the event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Road Freight, Sea or Air transport to Malta from UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporters to Malta’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR Road Freight, Air Waybill or Ocean Bills or Lading terms and conditions. This does not equate to the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it will endure throughout a normal international road transport, sea or air movement to Malta from UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Malta