Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Poland
International Shipping To Poland
Poland is an Eastern European country on the Baltic Sea. It has an estimated population of around 38 million people.
Poland is the 19th largest export economy in the world. The top export destinations of Poland are Germany and the UK.
We can offer daily UK – Poland – UK Door to Door full load Road Transport and daily Express Transport Services. Our full range of competitive Road Freight, Sea Containers and Air Cargo logistics services to Poland’s main cities and towns is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Poland
Our staff have over 40 years’ experience offering various European road freight services to Poland from UK, together with occasional Air Freight movements. We ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and DIY Household Removals throughout Poland. Oversized Agricultural, Construction and Mining Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight of Science Equipment transport to Polish Universities, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events throughout Poland.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport and Air Freight services to Poland’s main cities of: Warsaw, Gdansk, Gdynia, Katowice, Krakow, Lodz, Poznan and Wroclaw.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Poland – UK
- Twice weekly UK Groupage/Part load Road Freight to Poland
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK to Poland
- Dedicated Daily Express Transport to Poland for priority deliveries
- Daily Air freight UK to Warsaw Poland
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Poland
- Tour Truck Road Transport for Live Events in Warsaw Poland
- D.I.Y. Household Removals UK to Poland’s main cities.
- Agricultural Equipment Low Loader Transport to Poland
- UK Procurement services for Poland’s traders and buyers.
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Polish Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order managing & consolidation
- Cross Trade transhipping to UK cargo for Russia via Poland
UK to Poland Service information
- Daily Full load Road Freight to Poland, transit of 2 to 3 days
- Twice weekly UK/Poland Pallet Road Freight and small part load groupage. Transit approx 3 to 5 days, subject to final destination.
- Daily Express Road Transport, small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Taking 1 to 2 days to deliver to most parts of Poland. Tail Lifts, ADR and Temperature controlled vans.
- Multiple direct Daily Air Cargo Freight services to Warsaw from UK, with LOT, BA and Ryan Air. Although due to smaller air craft holds around Europe, most UK to Poland cargo transports by road freight transport.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Poland
When delivery time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Poland, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. With multiple daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK, small vans can deliver to Warsaw Poland within 24 hours. With slightly longer drive time to other cities and towns around Poland. Using the most appropriate of our wide selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure UK to Poland Road Transport solution, to live up to the client specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Poland
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Road Freight or Air Freight to Poland from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the road transporter to Poland’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road freight or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not automatically insure for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence on the part of a transporter, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking that your cargo may endure throughout a normal Road Transport or Air freight movement from the UK to Poland, or from Poland to UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may totally refuse to entertain any cargo insurance claims, if you do not suitably export pack and protect your cargo for any type of Freight transport to Poland.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Poland