Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Slovakia
International Shipping To Slovakia
Slovakia is a central European Country which is bordered by Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Ukraine and Poland. Slovakia has an estimated population of around 5.4 million people.
The UK is the 14th largest investor in Slovakia. It exported over £450 million in goods to Slovakia in 2014. Some of the top UK Exports to Slovakia include Vehicles and Chemical Materials.
Daily Full Load Door to Door Road Transport Services UK to Slovakia, with transit of 3 to 4 days. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to Slovakia is available to suit all commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders needs.
Click here to Get A Quote Shipping to Slovakia from UK
EON Logistics staffs have over 40 years’ experience offering European Road Freight services, including to and from Slovakia. With our large network or reliable European transport providers, we can supply all types of European road transport vehicles for Commercial Cargo, Oversized or Heavy OOG Project Cargo and DIY Household Removals throughout Slovakia and the Czech Republic. Agricultural and Construction Equipment road transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Bratislava Slovakia.
We can supply all the following types of Road Transport UK to Slovakia main centres of: Bratislava, Kosice, Trnava, Popra, Mitra and Banska Bystrica.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK to Slovakia
- Twice weekly Groupage/Part load Road Freight to Bratislava
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK – Slovakia – UK
- Express Road Transport UK to Bratislava for priority deliveries
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Slovakia
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Bratislava
- D.I.Y. Household Removals UK – Slovakia – UK
- Construction Equipment UK to Slovakia Low Loader Trailers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Bratislava Trade Shows
UK to the Slovakia Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Slovakia, approx 3 days transit.
- Twice weekly Pallet Transport and part load groupage cargo to Slovakia. Transit approx. 3 to 4 days to Bratislava Slovakia.
- Express Road Transport to Slovakia, small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries, with next day delivery London to Bratislava.
Express Road Transport from UK to Slovakia
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Slovakia, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering within 24 hours to Bratislava from London. With multiple daily ferry sailings from UK to mainland Europe, small priority express delivery vans can carry up to 1200kgs and approx. 9cbm of packed cargo and are able to load and deliver to all parts of Slovakia within 1 to 2 days. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to all our clients’ specific time sensitive delivery requirements from UK to Slovakia.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Slovakia
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a UK to the Slovakia road transport movement.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your companies own Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to Slovakia’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road terms and conditions. This does not cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand any normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement to Slovakia.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if your cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get A Quote Shipping UK to Slovakia