Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Spain
International Shipping to Spain
Spain is located on the Iberian Peninsula in South Western Europe and borders Portugal to the West and France to the North. Spain has an estimated population of 46 million people.
Spain is the 5th largest economy in the European Union (EU) and is the 10th largest market for UK Exports.
We can offer daily UK – Spain – UK Door to Door Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive cargo logistics services to and from Spain is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get A Quote Shipping to Spain from UK
Our staffs have over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to Spain from UK, to all of Spain’s main towns, cities and sea ports. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout Spain. Oversized Agricultural, Mining and Construction Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events around Spain.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport and Air Freight services to Spain’s main population centres of: Madrid, Barcelona, Benidorm, Bilbao, Granada, Seville, Tarragona, Valencia and many others.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Spain – UK
- Groupage/Part load Road Freight throughout Spain
- Full Load Road Transport UK to Spain
- Dedicated Express Transport to Spain for urgent deliveries
- Air freight to Spain if required. Most cargos move by road freight
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Spain
- Special Logistics Transport for Live Events in Madrid
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK – Spain – UK
- Low Loader Transport to Spain for Construction Equipment
- UK Procurement/Trading services for Spanish buyers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Madrid Trade Shows
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to Spain Service information
- Full load Road Freight to Spain, transit 3 to 5 days
- Twice weekly Pallet Transport and small part load groupage consignments. Transit subject to final delivery town, approx 4 to 6 days.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Taking 1 to 2 days to deliver to most areas of Spain.
- Multiple Daily direct Air Cargo Freight services throughout Spain, although due to smaller air craft holds around Europe, most UK/Spanish cargo moves road freight.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Spain
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Spain, often collecting within a few hours of booking confirmation and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK, small vans can deliver to some parts of Spain next day and 2 days transit to more distant towns in Spain. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the client’s specific requirements
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Spain
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a road or air transport to Spain from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporter to Spain’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not equate to the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it may endure throughout a normal road transport movement UK – Spain – UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Click here to Get A Quote Shipping UK to Spain