Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Sweden
International Shipping to Sweden
Sweden is a Scandinavian Nation with a number of Coastal Islands and Lakes. It has an estimated population of around 10 million people.
In 2014, Sweden was the UK’s 14th largest Export Market with around £5 Billion Exports. Some of the top UK Exports to Sweden include: Machinery and Transport Equipment.
We can offer daily UK – Sweden – UK Door to Door full load Road Transport Services. Our full range of competitive Road freight, Sea containers and Air cargo logistics services to and from Sweden’s main cities and towns is available to suit both commercial manufacturers and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get A Quote Shipping to Sweden from UK
Some EON logistics & Trading’s staff have over 40 years’ experience offering road freight services to Sweden from UK, together with occasional Air and Sea freight. We can ship Commercial Cargo, Oversized/Heavy OOG Project Cargo and International Removals throughout Sweden. Oversized Agricultural, Construction and Mining Equipment transport, Exhibition Priority Express Road Freight of Science Equipment to the Artic Circle, as well as dedicated large Tour Truck Transport for Music/Stage equipment for live events in Stockholm Sweden.
We supply all the following types of Road Transport, Sea and Air Freight services to Sweden’s main population centres of: Stockholm, Malmo, Gothenburg, Helsingborg and Vasteras.
- Daily Road Freight Transport UK – Sweden – UK.
- Twice weekly Groupage/Part load Road Freight to Stockholm Sweden.
- Daily Full Load Road Transport UK to Sweden.
- Dedicated Express Transport to Sweden for priority deliveries.
- Air freight to Stockholm Sweden. Most cargo moves by road freight.
- Full Load Sea Containers UK to Gothenburg Sweden.
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Sweden.
- Tour Truck Road Transport for Live Events in Stockholm Sweden.
- D.I.Y. International Removals UK to Sweden’s main cities.
- Construction Equipment Low Loader Transport to Sweden.
- UK Procurement services for Swedish traders and buyers.
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Swedish Trade Shows.
- UK Export Packing Services, order managing & consolidation.
UK to Sweden Service information
- Daily Full load Road Freight to Sweden, transit 2 to 4 days.
- Twice weekly Swedish Pallet Road Freight and small part load groupage. Transit approx 3 to 4 days, subject to final destination.
- Express Road Transport, Small dedicated vans for time sensitive deliveries. Taking 1 to 2 days to deliver to most areas of Sweden.
- Multiple Daily direct Air Cargo Freight services to Stockholm, although due to smaller air craft holds around Europe, most UK to Sweden cargo transports by road freight.
- Sea Container Shipping Immingham to Gothenburg Sweden, 6 sailings per week, with 2 to 4 days transit to Door Sweden.
European Express Road Transport from UK to Sweden
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits throughout Sweden, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. With several daily ferry sailings and Rail Shuttle services from UK, small vans can deliver to Malmo in Sweden next day (subject to UK loading address and ferry schedule), using the 16km long Oresund Bridge from Copenhagen Denmark to the city of Malmo in Sweden. With slightly longer drive time to other cities and towns around Sweden. Using the most appropriate of our wide selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure UK/Sweden Express Road Transport solution, to live up to the client specific requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Sweden
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, for the rare event of a damage or pilferage incident during a Road Freight, Sea or Air Freight to Sweden from the UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the road transporter to Sweden’s liability insurance cover, under their CMR road freight, Sea Bill of Lading or Air waybill terms and conditions. This does not automatically insure for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence on the part of a transporter, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must always suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking that your cargo may endure throughout a normal Road Transport, Sea or Air movement from the UK to Sweden or from Sweden to UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may totally refuse to entertain any cargo insurance claims, if you do not suitably export pack and protect your cargo for any type of Freight transport to Sweden.
Click here to Get A Quote Shipping UK to Sweden