International Shipping to Mauritius
International Shipping to Mauritius from UK
We are different from the larger UK Freight Forwarders, in that we give all our customers a greater amount of our time and personal attention, looking after all their Overseas Shipping and documentation requirements. Taking the pressure of our clients, leaving them to focus on what they do best, making and selling their products. We offer complete International shipping services to Mauritius from UK, by Air Freight and Sea Freight to Mauritius main Air and Sea Ports, for UK businesses, Mauritius Trading Companies and Private Shippers. With the co-operation of experienced and reliable Mauritian Customs Brokers partners, we can also offer full door to door logistics services to Mauritius from UK.
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ Worldwide Logistics Experience and can offer complete International Shipping by Air and Sea Freight to Mauritius from UK, serving the main commercial areas, as well as remote parts of Mauritius. We ship all types of Commercial Cargo and Personal Household Effects International Removals.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Mauritius from UK
We can offer the following types of International Shipping Services to Mauritius’ main Port: Port Louis
Sea Freight to Mauritius from UK
- FCL – Full Containers by Sea Freight to Port Louis, Mauritius
- LCL – Less Container Loads by Sea Freight to Mauritius, Port Louis CFS
- Ro-Ro – Motor Vehicles & Construction Equipment by Sea Freight to Port Louis
- D.I.Y. International Household Moving from UK to Mauritius, LCL & FCL
- Temperature controlled FCL containers by Sea Freight to Port Louis from UK
- Exhibition Stands & Equipment by Sea Freight to Mauritius from UK
Air Freight to Mauritius’ Main Airport; Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport from UK
- Direct Priority & Economy Air Freight to all Mauritian cities from UK
- Fine Art Packing & Air Freight to Mauritius from UK
- Temperature controlled Air Freight to Mauritius International Airport from UK
- AOG Express parts by Airfreight to Mauritius from UK
Specialist Project Shipping & Oversized Sea Freight to Mauritius.
- OOG & Heavy Cargo shipping by Sea Freight to St Louis Port from UK
- Live Events Logistics by Sea Freight from UK to Mauritius, all cities
- Construction & Mining Equipment by Sea Freight to Port Louis, Mauritius
- University Science Equipment Temporary Exports to Mauritius
- Used Factory Machinery shipping to Port Louis, Mauritius from UK
Specialist Additional Services
- UK Procurement Services for Mauritian buyers (zero rating UK VAT)
- Letter of Credit shipping documents and banking services
- Export Packing services compliant with Mauritian requirements.
- Temporary exports from UK to Mauritius.
- Cargo Insurance for suitably packed new commercial goods
- Collections from multiple UK suppliers and consolidated cargo shipping
Project Cargo Specialists Sea Freight to Mauritius.
EON Logistics staff just love difficult Project Freight Shipping or OOG out of Gauge Cargo Shipping to Mauritius from UK. As International Freight Forwarders, we’re a bit like a travel agent, in that instead of knowing all the best passenger airlines, best holiday resorts, hotels or cruise lines for your holidays to Mauritius. Project Freight Forwarder will know all the best UK Sea Freight Shipping and Air Cargo Carriers, from the large number of freight agents who claim to who offer Out of Gauge/ OOG Freight Shipping or Heavy Lift/Oversized Cargo services by Sea freight to Mauritius from UK.
Most Logistics companies in UK have experience of sea freighting normal/easy to handle commercial cargos as FCL/LCL in standard sea shipping containers to Mauritius. Only a small number of specialist UK Project Freight Forwarders will have the necessary analytical experience of shipping by sea freight to Mauritius, extra-large cargos that are out of the box. Transporting OOG/Oversized Cargo/Heavy Lift sea freight to Mauritius from UK requires many years of hands on Project Sea freight shipping experience, which EON Logistics have in abundance.
Whatever you need to Sea Freight to Mauritius from UK and based on any delivery deadlines, we will offer you a wide choice of UK to Mauritius sea freight shipping or air freight service options, for you to choose from; we handle all the UK Road Transport, Port Security, VGM, UK Customs, any country specific documentation requirements and all standard shipping documentation needs for shipping your cargo from UK to Mauritius main port of Port Louis.
UK to Mauritius Shipping Service information
Below are the current Sea and Air Freight service details from UK to Port Louis, Mauritius, to suit the buyers’ timelines and cost budgets for shipping to Mauritius from UK.
- FCL Container shipping to Port Louis, weekly sailings ex London Gateway with transit of approx. 28 days to Port Louis via Hamburg & Pointe Des Galets.
- LCL Sea Freight small consignments by Sea Freight Fortnightly from UK to Port Louis, Mauritius, transit of approx 28 days via Hamburg & Pointe Des Galets.
- Ro/Ro Service to Port Louis with Monthly Services ex Southampton with approx. 30 day transit.
- Air Freight UK to Mauritius Airport. Daily flights with Air France, Air Mauritius, Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Emirates, KLM, Air India, Swiss Airlines & South African Airways.
Requirements & Prohibited Items
- Cars, trucks, caravans, used agricultural machinery should always be steam cleaned before Sea Freighting to Mauritius from UK, to remove all soil residue and pests.
- Similar to most countries you should check with the Mauritian Buyers Customs Broker, if the goods being shipped can be imported into Mauritius. The Customs Broker can confirm before goods are shipped from UK to Mauritius, if they can be imported without any restrictions. Normal prohibited items will include, but not limited to the following: Cash, Diamonds and Bullion, precious metals, live animals, drugs, firearms and ammunition.
- ISPM15, timber packing and marking requirements. Most countries around the globe, including the UK, require that any timber packaging used when shipping is heat treated and has the appropriate HT and/or ISPM15 stamps visible on the timber package, to prevent any insects or pests transferring and affecting agriculture or forests in the country of destination.
Export Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance, for Mauritius.
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, in the event of a damage or pilferage incident during Sea or Air transport to Mauritius from UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote in writing.
- You should not rely on the transporters to Mauritius’s liability insurance cover, under their Air Waybill or Ocean Bills or Lading terms and conditions. This does not equate to cargo insurance cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the carriers, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it will endure throughout a normal International Sea or Air movement from UK to Mauritius.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Customs Import Advice
- It is the overseas buyers’ responsibility to check that they can import the goods they are buying from UK. We recommend that you check with your Mauritian buyers, that they have a local import customs broker, who can advise the buyers on the customs documentation requirements for importing the products you are shipping from the UK to Mauritius.
- The importers Customs Brokers can advise on Mauritian import duty and taxes, customs HS tariff classifications, if any prohibited or restricted goods and full documents required from UK shippers. This will avoid any issues of trying to import goods that Mauritian Customs will not allow to be imported and thus prevent wasted storage or other costs having to ship back to the UK.
- A number of products are subject to import control as per the Consumer Protection (Control of Imports) Regulations 2017. Import control is carried out mainly for health and security reasons as well as for protecting the environment and national interest. Please visit this website for more info https://www.mcci.org/en/doing-business/import-export/guide-to-import/
- Please note that the information on special requirements for shipping from UK to Mauritius is current and may change from time to time. We suggest that this is re checked with the Mauritian buyers Customs Brokers before shipping, in the event of changes to special requirements or new regulations/requirements in place at time of shipping from UK to Mauritius.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Mauritius from UK