Sea Freight to Saudi Arabia from UK service details
We can offer FCL & LCL sea freight services to Saudi Arabia from UK on weekly sailings from Felixstowe or Southampton, some direct & others transhipping Via Jebel Ali.
Below is a guide on sea freight transit times to Saudi Arabiamain ports
- FCL Sea Freight to Jeddah Islamic Port from UK – Weekly sailings with approx. 13 days direct transit.
- FCL Sea Freight to Dammam from UK– Weekly sailings with approx. 28 days transit via Jebel Ali.
- FCL Sea Freight to Riyadh from UK – Weekly sailings with approx. 35 days transit time via Jebel Ali and Dammam.
- LCL Consolidation Sea Freight Service to DammamPort from UK – Weekly sailings with approx. 28 days via Jebel Ali.
- LCL Consolidation Sea Freight Service to Jeddah Islamic Port from UK – Weekly sailings with approx. 13 days direct transit
- LCL Consolidation Sea Freight Service to RiyadhPort from UK – Weekly sailings with approx. 35 days transit time via Jebel Ali and Dammam.
- Ro/Ro Service to DammamPort ex UK – Fortnightly Service with approx. 27 days transit time.
- Ro/Ro Service to Jeddah Port ex UK – Fortnightly Service with approx. 14 days transit time.
Air Freight to Saudi Arabia from UK Service details
- Direct Daily flights with Saudi Arabian Airlines to King Abdulaziz International or KingKhaledInternationalAirports.
- Cheaper consolidation, transhipping flights via Dubai, with transit of 2 to 3 days to Dammam, Jeddah and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia Requirements & prohibited items
- Cars, trucks, caravans, used agricultural machinery should always be steam cleaned before sea freighting to Saudi Arabia from UK, to remove all soil residue and pests.
- Similar to most countries you should check with the Saudi Customs Broker, if the goods being shipped can be imported into Saudi Arabia. The Customs Broker can confirm before goods are shipped from UK to Saudi Arabia, if they can be imported without any restrictions. Normal prohibited items include: Cash, Diamonds, Bullion, precious metals, live animals, drugs, firearms and ammunition.
Export Cargo Insurance
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, in the event of damage or pilferage during the air and sea freighting to Saudi Arabia from UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured unless you ask your freight agents to quotefor goods in transit cargo Insurance cover.
- You must suitably pack your goods to withstand the normal handling it will endure throughout an air or sea freight to Saudi Arabia.
- Insurance companies and shipping carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
Saudi Arabia Customs Import advice
- We recommend that you check with your Saudi buyers, that they have a local import customs broker, who can advise the buyers on the customs documentation requirements for importing the products you are shipping from the UK.
- Usually an Arab or European Certificate of Origin is required for Saudi Arabia, We recommend you check with your local agent to confirm what type of Certificate of Origin is required to import your goods in to Saudi Arabia with.
- The Customs Brokers can advise Saudi Arabia import duty and taxes, customs classifications, if any prohibited or restricted goods and full documents required from UK shippers. This will avoid any issues of trying to import goods that Saudi Arabia Customs will not allow to be imported and thus prevent wasted storage or other costs having to ship back to the UK.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Saudi Arabia from UK