Tanzanian Buyers Consolidation from Multiple UK Suppliers
If you are buying from multiple UK suppliers, are you minimising your shipping and customs costs by cargo consolidation all of your UK suppliers’ orders into one larger shipment by sea or air freight from UK to Tanzania. EON Logistics order consolidation services can help Tanzanian buyers to considerably reduce your total shipping and door to door costs. At the end of the day it is you, the buyer and the Tanzanian importer, who is responsible to pay for all the door to door costs from UK to Tanzania.
You may already be consolidating all your UK Shipments to Tanzania, however, if you are not, depending on the number of UK supplier orders you ship from UK, you could be paying 2 or 3 times more than you should be paying, if you were to look at better managing and consolidating your UK shipments into a larger Sea or Air Freight shipment to Tanzania.
For example, shipping a single order from a UK supplier to Tanzania, you will pay all the following charges: UK Transport from suppliers warehouse, UK Terminal Handling, Bills of Lading or Air waybill Fee, Customs Entry, VGM/Solas, Forwarders Agency or Admin Service Fee, Port Security Fee, Sea or Air Freight, Fuel surcharge, destination Import terminals, deconsolidation charges, import release documents, Customs Clearance, duty/taxes, delivery to your door Tanzania and possibly a few more local type administration charges.
Cargo Consolidation UK to Tanzania will afford you significant savings in both money and your personal management time:
- Save your management time contacting your UK suppliers for status on availability of your orders, EON Logistics will do this work, order tracking and status reporting, calling forward orders to our consolidation warehouse, to pack and ship together as one larger shipment.
- Check orders are correct and suitably export packed for shipping to Tanzania.
- Improve or re-pack orders if required, after receiving your authority to do so.
- As many of the Door to Door costs are administration or lump sum fees, you save by paying less of each of these charges, instead of all of them for each individual order. You also pay proportionately less Sea or Air freight charges, as larger consolidated orders freight costs reduce per kilo or per cbm, the bigger the total consolidated shipment becomes.
- You pay for one set of Tanzanian Import Customs Clearance fees, handling and delivery charge, instead of multiple, if you allow each UK supplier to ship their orders individually.
- If required EON Logistics Trading and Procurement department can pay your suppliers on your behalf, reducing the number of bank transfers you need to make to multiple UK suppliers and ensuring that you do not need to pay the 20% UK VAT, or the need for you to reclaim the VAT, if suppliers insist they charge you the VAT with the order.