Road Freight & Freight Forwarding to Kazakhstan
International Shipping to Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is located in Central Asia; it is the ninth largest Country in the world. Kazakhstan has an estimated population of 18.2 million people.
The UK is one of the top 5 largest investors in Kazakhstan. Some of the main UK exports to Kazakhstan include Oil and Gas equipment and Mining Equipment.
Complete Road Freight & Shipping Services to Kazakhstan from UK. We offer reliable and competitive Road Freight to Kazakhstan, together with Air Freight Services UK to Almaty Kazakhstan, for both commercial and private shippers/traders.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to Kazakhstan from UK
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ experience offering International Freight Shipping services to Kazakhstan from UK to all of Kazakhstan’s main cities rail terminals and air ports. We ship Commercial Cargo, Oilwell Equipment, OOG Project Cargo, International Removals to Kazakhstan, Agricultural and Mining Equipment transport, Exhibition Express Road Freight and Music/Stage equipment for live events.
We supply all the following types of international Freight Shipping services to Kazakhstan’s main ports of: Almaty, Astana, Aktau, Aksai and Atyrau.
- FCL – Full Container Shipping to Almaty Kazakhstan
- Road Freight Transport costs to Kazakhstan from UK
- Groupage/Pallets Road Freight UK to Kazakhstan
- Full Load Road Transport to Kazakhstan from UK
- Express Transport UK to Kazakhstan for urgent deliveries
- Airfreight UK to Almaty Kazakhstan Priority or Economy services
- OOG/Oversized Cargo Road Transport UK to Kazakhstan
- Freight Logistics Transport for Live Events in Almaty Kaz
- International Removals to Kazakhstan from UK
- Agricultural & Oilwell Equipment Shipping to Kazakhstan
- UK Procurement/Trading services for Kazakhstan buyers
- Exhibition Express Road Transport UK to Almaty Trade Shows
- UK Used Factory Machinery Transport to Kazakhstan
- UK Export Packing Services, order collections & consolidation
UK to Kazakhstan Service information
Larger shipments transporting from UK to Kazakhstan travel by Road/Rail services and will normally tranship from Trailers or Containers in Lithuania or Russia. However, there are also regular air cargo flights from UK to Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Container shipping to Kazakhstan, weekly ex Harwich, via Paldiski/Tallinn, with transit of approx. 18 to 25 days.
- Road Freight to Kazakhstan travels by rail to all Kazakhstan main SVH Customs Rail Terminals, Full load transit 16 to 25 days.
- Pallet Transport to Kazakhstan, small groupage consignments. Weekly departures each weekend, with transit of approx. 16 to 25 days upto arrival Kazakhstan main SVH Customs Railheads.
- Express Road Transport to Almaty Kazakhstan from UK. Small priority cargos, max 1200kgs per small express curtain or box van. Transit of approx 8 to 10 days (subject to customs at border points).
- Air Freight to Almaty Kazakhstan from UK, direct flights offered by Air Astana and transhipping services with Aeroflot, Lufthanza and LOT (subject to change).
European Express Road Transport from UK to Kazakhstan
When time is of the essence, we can make special arrangements for delivery within particular time limits, often collecting within a few hours of booking and delivering as quickly as possible. Using the most appropriate of our selection of vehicles detailed below, we provide a responsive and secure European Express Road Transport Service that will live up to the most demanding requirements.
We have access to various different vehicles
- Dedicated Small European Express Vans (Max 1200kgs)
- Larger Euro-Box Vans up to 9500kgs
- Flat Bed Trailers (Max 26000kgs)
- Standard 13.6m Curtain Siders and Euroliners
- Road Trains and Mega Trailers
- Low Loaders and Semi Low Loaders
- 20ft & 40ft GP and 45ft HC Pallet Wide Containers
- Temperature Controlled Small Box Vans & Box Trailers
Kazakhstan Customs Import advice
It is the responsibility of the buyers in any country, to confirm with the customs in their own country that they are allowed to import the goods they are buying from UK suppliers. Kazakhstan companies buying from UK will normally have a local Customs Broker, who will assist them check with their local Customs authorities: What the local HS Commodity Codes are appropriate for the goods being imported from UK, the Customs Duty and Taxes rates to be paid and any special documents Kazakhstan customs will require. Some Kazakhstan importers buying from UK will arrange the import customs clearance themselves, at their nearest railhead SVH (means Customs warehouse). EON Logistics only transport up to arrival Rail SVH or airport SVH and we do not arrange Customs Clearances in Kazakhstan. The importers or the importers Kazakhstan Customs Broker arrange and pay for all local costs to the Kazakhstan importers door. However, EON Logistics are happy to recommend reliable local Kazakhstan Customs Broker to the importers, if they do not already work with one. Customs clearance in Kazakhstan normally takes 1 to 3 days, providing all the correct documents are with the buyers before cargo arrives.
Export Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for Kazakhstan
- It is important to arrange goods in transit cargo insurance cover, in the event of a damage or pilferage incident during a road or air transport to Kazakhstan from UK.
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote.
- You should not rely on the transporters to Kazakhstan liability insurance cover, under CMR, Air or Ocean terms and conditions. This does not equate to the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the transport company, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it will endure throughout a normal international road transport movement to Kazakhstan from UK.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed.
What is Freight Forwarding?
Freight Forwarders are a bit like travel agents, in that instead of knowing all the best passenger airlines serving Almaty Kazakhstan, best beach resorts, hotels or cruise lines for your holidays, a good Freight Forwarder will know the most reliable UK to Kazakhstan Road Transport operators, Container Freight Services and Air Cargo Carriers, from the large number who claim to offer international logistics services from UK to Kazakhstan.
Your Freight Forwarder does not normally own the Sea vessels, the Road Transport trucks, or the Cargo Aircraft serving Kazakhstan from UK, his role is purely as an agent, to select the most suitable and cost effective cargo freight services from UK to Kazakhstan for his client’s international freighting needs and any timelines.
Most Logistics Companies in UK, offering transport services to Kazakhstan, have experience of shipping normal/easy to handle commercial cargos, via Road Transport or as FCL in standard shipping containers. Only a small number of specialist UK Project Freight Forwarders will have the right analytical experience of transporting freight to Kazakhstan that is oversized or very heavy cargo that is out of the box. Transporting OOG or Oversized Cargo/Heavy Lift Freight to Kazakhstan requires many years of hands on Project Freight shipping experience, which we have in abundance.
Whatever you need to transport to Kazakhstan from UK and based on your delivery deadlines, we will identify and offer you a wide choice of road transport, container rail freight shipping or air freight cost and service options UK to Kazakhstan; We look after all the UK Road Transport, Rail and Road bookings, VGM, Port Security, UK Customs and the standard shipping documentation needs, required for shipping your cargo to Kazakhstan from UK.
Should the Kazakhstan buyers not have a local customs agent, to assist them with the Kazakhstan import customs clearance requirements, EON Logistics will be pleased to recommend our reliable Customs agents, who can assist the Kazakhstan buyers with the local import Customs Clearing Documentary requirements and delivery to door.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Kazakhstan