International Shipping to St. Lucia
International Shipping to St. Lucia from UK
We are different from the larger UK Freight Forwarders, in that we give all our customers a greater amount of our time and personal attention, looking after all their Overseas Shipping and documentation requirements. Taking the pressure of our clients, leaving them to focus on what they do best, making and selling their products. We offer complete International Shipping Services to St. Lucia from UK, by Air Freight and Sea Freight to St Lucia’s main Air and Sea Ports, for UK businesses, St Lucia Trading Companies and Private Shippers. With the co-operation of experienced and reliable St. Lucian Customs Brokers partners we can also offer full door to door logistics services to St. Lucia from UK.
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ Worldwide Logistics Experience and can offer complete International Shipping by Air and Sea Freight throughout St. Lucia from UK, serving the main commercial areas, as well as remote parts of St. Lucia. We ship all types of Commercial Cargo and Personal Household Effects International Removals.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to St. Lucia from UK
We can offer the following types of International Shipping Services to St. Lucia’s main Port of Castries.
Sea Freight to St. Lucia from UK
- FCL – Full Containers by Sea Freight to Castries, St. Lucia from UK
- LCL – Less Container Loads by Sea Freight to Castries Port CFS
- Ro-Ro – Cars & Construction Equipment by Sea Freight to Castries Port
- D.I.Y. International Household Moving from UK to St. Lucia, LCL & FCL
- Temperature controlled FCL containers by Sea Freight to Castries, St. Lucia
- Exhibition Stands & Equipment by Sea Freight to Castries, St. Lucia from UK
Air Freight to St, Lucia’s Main Airport; Hewanorra International Airport from UK
- Direct Priority & Economy Air Freight to St. Lucia International Airport
- Fine Art Packing & Air Freight to St. Lucia from UK
- Temperature controlled Air Freight to St. Lucia Airport from UK
- AOG Express parts by Airfreight to St. Lucia from UK
Specialist Project Shipping & Oversized Sea Freight to St. Lucia
- OOG & Heavy Cargo shipping by Sea Freight to Castries Port St. Lucia
- Live Events Logistics by Sea Freight from UK to St. Lucia
- Construction & Mining Equipment by Sea Freight to Castries Port St. Lucia
- University Science Equipment Temporary Exports St. Lucia
- Used Factory Machinery Shipping to St. Lucia from UK
Specialist Additional Services
- UK Procurement services for St. Lucian buyers (zero rating UK VAT)
- Letter of Credit shipping documents and banking services
- Export Packing services compliant with St. Lucian requirements
- Temporary exports from UK to St. Lucia
- Cargo Insurance for suitably packed new commercial goods
- Collections from multiple UK suppliers and consolidated cargo shipping
St. Lucia Buyers Consolidation from Multiple UK Suppliers
If you are buying from multiple UK suppliers, are you minimising your shipping and customs costs by cargo consolidation all of your UK suppliers’ orders into one larger shipment by sea or air freight from UK to St. Lucia. EON Logistics order consolidation services can help St. Lucian buyers to considerably reduce your total shipping and door to door costs. At the end of the day it is you, the buyer and the St. Lucian importer, who is responsible to pay for all the door to door costs from UK to St. Lucia.
You may already be consolidating all your UK Shipments to St. Lucia, however, if you are not, depending on the number of UK supplier orders you ship from UK, you could be paying 2 or 3 times more than you should be paying, if you were to look at better managing and consolidating your UK shipments into a larger Sea or Air Freight shipment to St. Lucia.
For example, shipping a single order from a UK supplier to St. Lucia, you will pay all the following charges: UK Transport from suppliers warehouse, UK Terminal Handling, Bills of Lading or Air waybill Fee, Customs Entry, VGM/Solas, Forwarders Agency or Admin Service Fee, Port Security Fee, Sea or Air Freight, Fuel surcharge, destination Import terminals, deconsolidation charges, import release documents, Customs Clearance, duty/taxes, delivery to your door St. Lucia and possibly a few more local type administration charges.
Cargo Consolidation UK to St. Lucia will afford you significant savings in both money and your personal management time:-
- Save your management time contacting your UK suppliers for status on availability of your orders, EON Logistics will do this work, order tracking and status reporting, calling forward orders to our consolidation warehouse, to pack and ship together as one larger shipment.
- Check orders are correct and suitably export packed for shipping to St. Lucia.
- Improve or re-pack orders if required, after receiving your authority to do so.
- As many of the Door to Door costs are administration or lump sum fees, you save by paying less of each of these charges, instead of all of them for each individual order. You also pay proportionately less Sea or Air freight charges, as larger consolidated orders freight costs reduce per kilo or per cbm, the bigger the total consolidated shipment becomes.
- You pay for one set of St. Lucian Import Customs Clearance fees, handling and delivery charge, instead of multiple, if you allow each UK supplier to ship their orders individually.
- If required EON Logistics Trading and Procurement department can pay your suppliers on your behalf, reducing the number of bank transfers you need to make to multiple UK suppliers and ensuring that you do not need to pay the 20% UK VAT, or the need for you to reclaim the VAT, if suppliers insist they charge you the VAT with the order.
Contact us if you are buying from UK suppliers and allow us to help improve your shipping experience and reduce your overall costs.
Project Cargo Specialists Sea Freight to St. Lucia
EON Logistics staff just love difficult Project Freight Shipping or OOG out of Gauge Cargo Shipping to St Lucia from UK. As International Freight Forwarders we’re a bit like a travel agent, in that instead of knowing all the best passenger airlines, best holiday resorts, hotels or cruise lines for your holidays to St. Lucia. Project Freight Forwarder will know all the best UK Sea Freight Shipping and Air Cargo Carriers, from the large number of freight agents who claim to who offer Out of Gauge/ OOG Freight Shipping or Heavy Lift/Oversized Cargo services by Sea Freight to St. Lucia from UK.
Most Logistics companies in UK have experience of Sea Freighting normal/easy to handle commercial cargos as FCL/LCL in standard Sea Shipping containers to St. Lucia. Only a small number of specialist UK Project Freight Forwarders will have the necessary analytical experience of shipping by Sea Freight to St. Lucia, extra-large cargos that are out of the box. Transporting OOG/Oversized Cargo/Heavy Lift Sea Freight to St. Lucia from UK requires many years of hands on Project Sea Freight Shipping experience, which EON Logistics have in abundance.
Whatever you need to Sea Freight to St. Lucia from UK and based on any delivery deadlines, we will offer you a wide choice of UK to St. Lucia Sea Freight Shipping or Air Freight Service options, for you to choose from; we handle all the UK Road Transport, Port Security, VGM, UK Customs, any country specific documentation requirements and all standard shipping documentation needs for shipping your cargo from UK to main port of Castries.
UK to St. Lucia Shipping Service Information
Below are the current Sea and Air Freight service details from UK to St. Lucia, to suit the buyers’ timelines and cost budgets for shipping to St. Lucia from UK.
- FCL Container shipping to St. Lucia, weekly sailings ex Portsmouth With transit of approx. 13 days transit to Castries, St. Lucia.
- LCL Sea Freight small consignments by Sea Freight, fortnightly Services from UK to St. Lucia with transit of approx. 13 days.
- Ro-Ro Sea Freight Service to St. Lucia, fortnightly departures ex Portsmouth with approx. transit time of 13 days to Castries.
- Air Freight UK to Hewanorra Int’l Airport, daily departures with connecting services with British Airways, American Airlines, Delta & KLM.
Requirements & Prohibited Items
- Cars, trucks, caravans, used agricultural machinery should always be steam cleaned before sea freighting to St. Lucia from UK, to remove all soil residue and pests.
- Similar to most countries you should check with the St. Lucian Buyers Customs Broker, if the goods being shipped can be imported into St. Lucia. The Customs Broker can confirm before goods are shipped from UK to St. Lucia, if they can be imported without any restrictions. Normal prohibited items will include, but not limited to the following: Cash, Diamonds and Bullion, precious metals, live animals, drugs, firearms and ammunition.
- ISPM15, timber packing and marking requirements. Most countries around the globe, including the UK, require that any timber packaging used when shipping is heat treated and has the appropriate HT and/or ISPM15 stamps visible on the timber package, to prevent any insects or pests transferring and affecting agriculture or forests in the country of destination.
Export Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance for St. Lucia.
- It is important to arrange Goods in Transit Cargo Insurance cover, in the event of a damage or pilferage incident during Sea or Air transport to St. Lucia
- Your Cargo is not insured, unless you arrange via your own companies Insurance brokers, or you ask your Freight Forwarder to quote for Goods in Transit Insurance cover and you accept their quote in writing.
- You should not rely on the transporters to St. Lucia liability insurance cover, under their Air Waybill or Ocean Bills or Lading terms and conditions. This does not equate to cargo insurance cover for the value of your goods and may rely on some proof of negligence by the carriers, which is naturally difficult to prove.
- We recommend that you must suitably export pack your goods to withstand the normal multiple handling, transhipping or stacking it will endure throughout a normal International Sea or Air movement from UK to St. Lucia.
- Insurance companies and transport carriers may refuse to accept any claims, if cargo is not suitably export packed
Customs Import Advice
- It is the overseas buyers’ responsibility to check that they can import the goods they are buying from UK. We recommend that you check with your St. Lucian buyers, that they have a local import customs broker, who can advise the buyers on the customs documentation requirements for importing the products you are shipping from the UK to St. Lucia.
- The importers Customs Brokers can advise on St. Lucian import duty and taxes, customs HS tariff classifications, if any prohibited or restricted goods and full documents required from UK This will avoid any issues of trying to import goods that St. Lucian Customs will not allow to be imported and thus prevent wasted storage or other costs having to ship back to the UK.
- If you are importing personal effects in to St. Lucia, a copy of the importers passport, Original Bill of Lading or Airway Bill, Full details Inventory in English & a letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is required before cargo can be imported in to St. Lucia.
- For importation of Motor Vehicles into St. Lucia, the V5, purchase Invoice and original Bill of Lading is required; please check with a local St. Lucian Agent in regards to any other restrictions or documentation requirements.
- Please note that the information on special requirements for shipping from UK to St. Lucia is current and may change from time to time. We suggest that this is re checked with the St. Lucian buyers Customs Brokers before shipping, in the event of changes to special requirements or new regulations/requirements in place at time of shipping from UK to St. Lucia.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping to St. Lucia from UK