International Shipping to Canada
We offer complete International shipping services to Canada from UK, by Air Freight and Sea Freight to Canada’s main Air and Sea Ports, for UK businesses, Canadian trading companies and private shippers. With the co-operation of our experienced and reliable Customs Brokers partners located in all major cities, we can also offer full door to door logistics services to Canada from UK.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Canada
EON Logistics staff have over 40 years’ worldwide logistics experience and can offer complete International shipping by Air and Sea freight throughout Canada from UK, serving the main commercial areas, as well as remote parts of Canada. We ship all types of Commercial Cargo and personal household effects International removals.
We can offer the following types of international shipping services to Canada’s main Ports of Montreal, Toronto, Halifax, St John & Vancouver.
Sea Freight to Canada from UK
- FCL –Full Containers Door to Door by Sea Freight to Canada from UK
- LCL – Less Container Loads by Sea Freight to all Canada Ports CFS
- Ro-Ro – Vehicles & Agricultural Machinery by Sea Freight to Halifax N.S
- D.I.Y. International Household Moving from UK to Canada, LCL & FCL
- Temperature controlled FCL containers by Sea Freight to Canada from UK
- Exhibition Stands & Equipment by Sea Freight to Toronto/Montreal from UK
Air Freight to Canada from UK
- Direct Priority & Economy Air Freight to all Canadian main cities from UK
- Fine Art Packing & Air Freight to Canada from UK
- Temperature controlled Air Freight to all Canada Airports
- AOG Express parts by Airfreight to Canada from UK
Specialist Project Shipping & Oversized Sea Freight to Canada
- OOG & Heavy Cargo shipping by Sea Freight to Canada ports from UK
- Live Events Logistics by Sea Freight from UK to, Toronto & all cities.
- Construction & Mining Equipment by Sea Freight to Vancouver & all ports.
- University Science Field Trip Equipment Temporary Exports to Canada
- Used Factory Machinery shipping to Canada from UK
Specialist additional services
- UK Procurement services for Canadian buyers (zero rating UK VAT)
- Letter of Credit shipping documents and banking services
- Export Packing services compliant with Canadian biosecurity
- ATA Carnets for Temporary exports from UK to Canada
- Cargo Insurance for suitably packed new commercial goods
- Collections from multiple UK suppliers and consolidating together
Project Cargo Specialists Sea Freight to Canada
EON Logistics staff just love difficult Project Freight Shipping or OOG out of Gauge Cargo Shipping to Canada from UK. As International Freight Forwarders we’re a bit like a travel agent, in that instead of knowing all the best passenger airlines, best beach resorts, hotels or cruise lines for your holidays around Canada. A Project Freight Forwarder will know all the best UK Sea Freight Shipping and Air Cargo Carriers, from the hundreds who offer Out of Gauge/ OOG Freight Shipping or Heavy Lift/Oversized Cargo services by Sea freight to Canada from UK.
Most Logistics companies in UK have experience of sea freighting normal/easy to handle commercial cargos as FCL/LCL in standard sea shipping containers to Canada. Only a small number of specialist UK Project Freight Forwarders will have the necessary analytical experience of shipping by sea freight to Canada, extra-large cargos that are out of the box. Transporting OOG/Oversized Cargo/Heavy Lift sea freight to Canada from UK requires many years of hands on Project sea freight shipping experience, which EON Logistics have in abundance.
Whatever you need to sea freight to Canada from UK and based on any delivery deadlines, we will offer you a wide choice of UK to Canada sea freight shipping or air freight service options; we handle all the UK Road Transport, Port Security, VGM, UK Customs, ACI and standard shipping documentation needs for shipping your cargo from UK to Canadian main ports of Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Halifax and all other major ports.
Our reliable Canadian Customs Brokers will be happy to quote your Canada buyers directly for the local Customs clearance, handling and biosecurity requirements, to ensure all local requirements for ACI are completed prior to shipping from UK port, to allow a smooth import into Canada.
Further information on shipping to Canada from UK
BEWARE OF FREIGHT COMPANIES OFFERING VERY CHEAP SEA FREIGHT AND AIR FREIGHT RATES. THEY WILL MOST LIKELY CHARGE THE DESTINATION BUYER/IMPORTERS EXCESSIVE IMPORT HANDLING AND RELEASE CHARGES, TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOWER FREIGHT CHARGES OFFERED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT PAYING THE DESTINATION IMPORT CHARGES, BEST TO ASK FOR THESE COSTS, TO COMPARE WITH THE OTHER QUOTES YOU RECEIVE. YOUR BUYERS WILL APPRECIATE THIS IN THE LONG RUN.
Click here to Get a Quote Shipping UK to Canada